Saturday, February 6, 2010

Multiple Pic Updates.

Madi: Is this holiday some sort of cruel joke? I'm being held by a masked midget spider man who also happens to be sitting next to a red elmo thing.


Easton and dad hanging Christmas lights just before Thanksgiving.

Easton and Madi after a bath.



What are you looking at? I'm relaxing here.




I'm gonna get you!!!



Easton and dad wrestling with the dogs. It was every man for him self. There was a few times when Champ came after me where I was actually a little concerned.






Easton and Dad posing for a pic with Nebo. Nebo was way more interested in some birds in a tree to look at Jess for the pic.





1 comment:

  1. Fun pics of the family! Madi is growing like weed! Her and Easton really look a lot alike in the one right after their bath.
    Sorry we didnt' get together with you guys while we were in Wyoming for my sister's wedding. It was a CRAZY busy week, last minute details for the wedding, my grandmother was in the hospital so we were going up everyday visiting her, I got a nasty cold, then we went to Billing for the wedding, then Alyssa got the stomach flu, and then we drove home. PHEW!
    I was so sad we didn't get a chance to come see your house and go to dinner or something.
    I was hoping you would come for the reception, but I know the roads weren't very good that night to Billings. :( I missed seeing you and your kids!
    We are not coming home this summer since I will be very large with child. So I'm not sure when we will make it out there next. Open invite to you if you ever want to see Oklahoma! It is really pretty in the fall.
    Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete